A ton of engineering, prototyping, and testing went into the development and refinement of the most effective PCC muzzle brake available. This muzzle brake effectively utilizes the small amount of gas that a 9mm round produces to control muzzle rise.
- Enhanced design compensator dramatically reduces recoil.
- Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow up shots.
- Pre-drilled on bottom for pinning muzzle brake to barrel.
- Precision CNC 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Designed to replace AR-9 muzzle devices with 1/2"-28 threads.
- Weighs only .9 oz.
- Enhanced Type II anodized.
- Crush washer included.
Anodizing Disclaimer: Lead Star and our anodizing partner try our very best to provide the highest quality regarding our color anodizing. Our color anodizing can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear within reason. The color anodizing process is not always a perfect color match every time, and it is expected that there will be some color variation in the anodizing and Lead Star cannot be held liable for such color variations.
Article number: LSA-PCCCOMP-28-B
Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 2